No announcement yet.

Bush Just Lost the Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason some of you think Bush will lose is because you want him to lose.

Um...

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
      Fez, Ronald Reagan is the devil. Lenin was the world's greatest ever leader.
      reagan is more like a simple minion rather than the devil himself... a senile, sorry old man who is suffering from a mental disease and was gullibly sucked into the divinity of supply-side economics fantasy land where all truly evil and more sociopathic pathological intelligence run the government. George Dubya is the same way. He's a mentally deficient baffoon, a dumb drunken frat boy, and completely ignorant and arrogant. Why do you think the Republican top "leadership" is full of morons like Dubya, Dan Quayle, and Ronald Reagan... or Gerald FORD! OMFG no no no all the while the corporate criminal trusts (or cartels) pull the strings on their little president. The Republican leadership is controlled by these corporations... it's like they pick good names, or good o'le boyz, to "regulate" themselves. In the truest sense, the inmates are running the asylum.

so Lenin (possibly just a fool-hearty idealist) is about as evil as an average person... reagan is more like the retarded, but lethal dog who kills, but only because a retardation makes it not know what it's doing. I put Reagan in like the 2nd or 3rd level in hell, but Lenin in purgatory.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava, you really are messed up totally.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
          Sava, you really are messed up totally.
          yup... I wish I could be ignorant and blissful, because after learning about the truth, I got so depressed about my fellow man. I know you think Reagan walks on water, but every problem in the MidEast today dates back and is tied to specific policies of Ronald Reagan. Iraq... Saddam given WMD's and lots of money to fight Iran... he double-crosses us and boom. Afghanistan... US trains Muhajadeen fighters and Osama bin Laden... they double cross us... boom.

so **** reagan.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            yup... I wish I could be ignorant and blissful, because after learning about the truth, I got so depressed about my fellow man. I know you think Reagan walks on water, but every problem in the MidEast today dates back and is tied to specific policies of Ronald Reagan. Iraq... Saddam given WMD's and lots of money to fight Iran... he double-crosses us and boom. Afghanistan... US trains Muhajadeen fighters and Osama bin Laden... they double cross us... boom.

so **** reagan.
            You are far from the truth. Far from it. And totally wrong. I am sorry to say that, but the truth is something that will keep on evading you until you grow old and pass on.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• In that case, Fez, why do you try to tell him if you know it won't do any good?
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez

You are far from the truth. Far from it. And totally wrong. I am sorry to say that, but the truth is something that will keep on evading you until you grow old and pass on.
                that's okay... once daddy's boy cuts him off, he'll learn. Or not... and be just another brainless follower.

There's information out there, Fez. If you want to read the truth (or maybe look at your enemies' point of view) **funny how dictators usually obsessed with enemies... paranoid sociopaths like Hitler and Stalin**, I'll be happy to provide you with some online resources, books, newspapers, and media links so that you can acquire more information. It's always best to make decisions and to have as much information available to learn about what the decision is, why it should be like that...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                  There's information out there, Fez. If you want to read the truth (or maybe look at your enemies' point of view) **funny how dictators usually obsessed with enemies... paranoid sociopaths like Hitler and Stalin**, I'll be happy to provide you with some online resources, books, newspapers, and media links so that you can acquire more information. It's always best to make decisions and to have as much information available to learn about what the decision is, why it should be like that...
                  The truth isn't that of my enemy in this case. Sorry man. I don't care for much with enemies. The truth will evade them for the rest of their lives. It is not my problem. I feel sorry for them actually do. You think I do not make my own decisions based on proper information? I have a small library in my own dorm room. I have three newspaper subscriptions, one the Wall Street Journal, another for the L.A Times (Liberal but I still like to laugh when reading it) and the SF Daily News. I also did have a subscription with National Geographic.. which I should restart since it expired.

Comment

• Fezzie, I missed you.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                    X