Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    Why must everyone troll me?
    Because you're too sensitive. You overreact to the "mormon" insult just like I overreacted when I was in junior high (I wans't called a mormon though ).
    If you stop being so furious at being called a mormon, people would stop, except for the occasional pathetic jab: think TCO and his jabs against the French.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• think TCO and his jabs against the French.

TCO? TC ****ing O?!? I'm so pissed at you right now, Spiff...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I love you too
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

On the contrary, my good man.

According to Chinese feng shui theories, anybody who has the same sign as the year is said to be "crossing the boss" (something like that), so the boss gets pissed and those people don't have such a good year. Or so it goes.

So bye bye W.
          Hmm, I never knew you were an expert on Chinese Astrology.

Thanks for giving me a stick to beat you with on scientific or technical debates.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

• He was right though. The year of your own sign is called something like "own life year" and is supposed to be very dangerous. Supposely you need to wear a red belt to avoid any bad thing happening to you.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
              He was right though. The year of your own sign is called something like "own life year" and is supposed to be very dangerous. Supposely you need to wear a red belt to avoid any bad thing happening to you.
              Hmmm? When was the last "Year of the Dog?" I'll tell you if that holds true 'round these parts.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Last year was my year, the Year of the Ram. Everything seemed to go alright for me, although my game did mysteriously become more effective right after New Year.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• My Australian coin collection tells me the year of the dog hasen't been anytime recent.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                    He was right though. The year of your own sign is called something like "own life year" and is supposed to be very dangerous. Supposely you need to wear a red belt to avoid any bad thing happening to you.
                    Depends on which "master" do you ask

The one I saw on TV said you need to wear a pendant with a snake on it.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X