Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    Yeah, yeah, I know. Fine. Go to:

www.sgvy.com and you'll all figure it out.
    Don't you love me back? Say that you love me.

Comment

I'm going to have to access my much-faster-access work computer to make a proper judgement.

I was about to recomend something similar, but it appears to be down at the moment.

So, I'll recomend Errant Story instead.

It's a well drawn and written comic about gunslinger assassins, psycho mage chicks, and genocidal elves.

And a smartmouthed flying cat.
      Last edited by The Mad Monk; January 20, 2004, 17:34.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Errant Story's good, yeah. Exploitation Now was better until he went off on that side track.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Which side track? There were so many...

Poe's gotten a lot of experience under his belt and it's really showing with ES.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            It's just nice to know I figure so highly in your reality.
            What can I say? You made a big impression on me at the Chicago Polymeet...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
            X