Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theben!

Who's the enraged valkyrie?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

WHY OH WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME THIS
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What's wrong, Thubbins?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

dont you start
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

:scratches his head:

sorry. was up to some questionable activities at best last night.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

ooooh, what sort of activites?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              dont you start
              Awwwww, my widdle baby bwudder is testy.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Patronizing bastard.

Comment

Patronizing, yes, bastard, no.

Comment

...and welcome to The New Family Feud!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

just keeping the pipes oiled.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

ok, then patronizing *******.

Comment

That's better.

I wuv you too.

Comment

sb: nevermind I asked

eewwww

Comment

Working...
                              X