Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Martin Luther King Jr were alive today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer

it's a shame but yeah, me needing a weapon to defend myself has nothing to do with violence.
    Ah yes, the little known non-violent weapon to be used against the pacificist non-violent attacker for non-defence.

So you aren't defending yourself against potential violence with this non-violent weapon, you're actually using it for flower arranging....
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Regrettably, the thread in which he went psycho and said he was going out with his knife because someone touched the mimsy of the girl he fancied has not been saved in the archives.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        You know, most of the violent Black music is made for white audiences. It's modern minstral music. Ohh, watch the scary Black person dance for us?

You know, there's a lot more to Black music than hiphop? There's R&B and Gospel, both which have huge followings in the Black community. Just because white folks don't pay attention to it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
        Who in the south hasnt heard of Gospel, white or black? And Yankee transplants don't count
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
          Regrettably, the thread in which he went psycho and said he was going out with his knife because someone touched the mimsy of the girl he fancied has not been saved in the archives.
          All mimsy were the borogroves, and the Albert Speers outgrabe....

I prefer 'nonny' for lady's front bottom, it's so silly sounding.

My other half can make me crack up when he says it.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
          X