Iowa, my Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The key to that is he didn't L-I-E

You have to be blind to believe that Clark hasn't lied about his views on the war on Iraq. He didn't change his mind, he just saw the political plus in saying he was always against unilateral action, even though he was for it.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

At least Imran sees the light. 99% of politicians are lying scum, but Clark takes it to a level that even my cynical ass can't stomach.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Only 99%?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Well, there's Joe Lieberman and... and...

Okay, ~100%.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

A Political plus? You mean he was planning on running for president while he was CNN's military analyst? He must have had some incredible foresight.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

You mean he was planning on running for president while he was CNN's military analyst?

Why not? You just don't get up and say I guess I'll run for President today. You have an inkling WELL before time that you are thinking of political office. It wasn't like it was forced on him.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Lots of Northerners are moving to the South. NC and Atlanata have become huge magnates for tech workers. Georgia only went Republican in the last election ebcause Black people turned out in much lower numbers than usual.

but that was with Al Gore and Joe Leiberman on the ticket. I suspect Clark-Edwards or Leiberman-Edwards might do barely as well, and Dean-Edwards a lot worse.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Lots of Northerners are moving to the South. NC and Atlanata have become huge magnates for tech workers. Georgia only went Republican in the last election ebcause Black people turned out in much lower numbers than usual.

but that was with Al Gore and Joe Leiberman on the ticket. I suspect Clark-Edwards or Leiberman-Edwards might do barely as well, and Dean-Edwards or Kerry-Edwards a lot worse.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Well, the Edwards trend was spotted last week. Old news. New news: Rush Limbauch announced today the John Edwards will win the nomination. And Rush said that Edwards is electable.

This is why I said to keep an eye peeled.

For Edwards now the key will be the round of primaries coming up that includes South Carolina. He will need to put up some wins then to carry through.

Dean looked like a moron on television last night. Clark fumbled his interview. Dole baited Clark on CNN and Clark bit big time. Both of these guys look too flaky to capture the American imagination. Edwards just might, his speech last night was very enticing. He is in a good position now because Kerry and Clark be in the firing line and if they go negative on each other like Dean and Gephardt did in Iowa, Edwards will benefit.

The dog is on the hunt.

Comment

"New news: Rush Limbauch announced today the John Edwards will win the nomination."

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

And Pat Robertson said God told him that George Bush will win in a landslide.
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Are you comparing Rush to God. He'd like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X