Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest break up line I have ever heard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest break up line I have ever heard.

Sorry, but I had to share this really funny quote with you guys. I had a pretty nasty breakup with my partner a few days ago. We were arguing about it on my door step today, I was halfway between screaming and crying when they said the funniest thing I had ever heard. I went from crying to laughing out loud.

"What do you mean how can I be this upset? You had sex with
    another man on our Anniversary!" "I'm sorry, I didn't know
    it was our anniversary" - Jaime Grey 14/01/04

Sorry. but I had to share that. if anyone else has any funny breaking up lines, I would love to hear them.
    Last edited by Blisterz; January 15, 2004, 08:50.
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

"You have a big head."
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wanted to give this thread a second post just to make Blisterz feel a little better about his own thread.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Roses are red
        Violets are blue
        Garbage is dumped
        And so are you

Comment

"Welcome to Dumpsville: population: you!"

Hey, at least you got a break up. My last bf went AWOL for 3 months. Stings!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
            Roses are red
            Violets are blue
            Garbage is dumped
            And so are you
            very poetic

Comment

My wife and I had agreed to separate and she then spent a while still under my roof while sorting out a new home. We thought it would help ease my daughter through the changes which needed to take place if the new house was all sorted before we told her what was to happen.

Anyway the time came when the new house was bought and furnished and so on and Angela told me the day on which she had made her arrangements to move.

And the day was our wedding anniversary.

To this day I don't think she has ever realised.

All these years later I write this without any particular pang. But at the time some salt certainly got rubbed into a wound.

Music hall jokes being what they are it has sometimes occurred to me to wonder if this may represent the only occasion known to humankind on which the woman forgot a wedding anniversary and the husband remembered it.

I sent some flowers to her new house and, for a moment, thought of putting a "Happy Anniversary" card in.

But, for once, the chance of a laugh didn't seem quite worth it somehow.

Comment

Trader: Ouch!
                What?

Comment

Yeah, ouch. My anniversary is Jan 3rd. With all the confusion around the holidays, it is not unusual that I remember and she forgets. Trust me, it's a heck of a lot more fun when you are the one that didn't forget.
                  I have milked this for all it's worth quite a few times.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

DP
                    What?

Comment

No risk that i would forget my anniversary. I had a bad first date with my gf and then another one when she basically said that things would not work out between us.
                      But then, i got a "lucky" break as the next day was the day of the big blackout, last August 14. I was already home on Quebec's side when the power went off. She lives in Ontario. Like a lot of people that day she crossed over to Quebec to get something to eat since we never lost power.
                      She didn't want to eat alone so she gave me a call. She says now that she did it because she wanted to let me down easy. But i just wooed her off her feet i guess. Since there was no point in her going back to her place early i took her to a place where we could talk and "seduced" her. Since there was no - or little -power for the next days, we spent a nice week getting to know each other.
                      What?

Comment

After a particularly nasty break up some years ago we were arguing in the car and had decided to call it quits and I was asked "don't I even get a good bye fuc* for old times sake........to which I responded as I got out of the car ( in the process of slamming the door).....sure honey......GOOD BYE FUC*!!!"
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Can we talk about bad first date experiences??

One of my friends told me about a particularly bad first date experience with a new guy. It was raining fast and hard, and they were on the road -- my friend's car blew a tire, so he had to get out in the inclement weather, and asked his new date for him to come out and help.

The selfish jerk said that he just bought a pair of $150 shoes, and didn't want to come out to help, so he stayed in the car!! Needless to say, my friend did not go on a second date with him.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

EST: ouch!

Richelieu: lucky man!
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I heard of a Swedish guy who was on car holiday Italy with his family. He was arguing with his wife in the car and they decided to find a hotel to rest for the night and talk it out. He dropped off the family in the lobby, got a room and went out to park the car in a better place. But he took a wrong turn and was back on the expressway. He had to drive many kms before he could turn, but then he had forgotten the name of the hotel and didn't find his way back. He was driving around and looking for two days before he found the hotel again. By then, his wife had already taken the train home and filed a divorce application at the court.
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X