The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Originally posted by SpencerH
Is Gates a dem or repub, anyone know?
He was largely apolitical until he started having political heat applied to him... I recall reading that MS didn't even have permament lobbyists in DC until 1993, 94 or so. From the little that I've read, he spreads the wealth relatively across-the-board, with an eye to those who are in position to do MS greater harm/good.
Originally posted by Boris Godunov
Wow, diplomat...you've even managed to rankle two staunch Republicans with this steaming pile.
How about you go look up how much money Kerry and Edwards have given to charitable causes, including those relating to 9/11, before you make these kind of revolting generalizations?
What bad taste.
No, not bad taste, just good trolling!
'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"
Normally I would complain about the PR aspect of public donations, but since they were probably trying to get additional attention to help spur other donations, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, THIS TIME.
It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O
Originally posted by MrFun
I'm more impressed with people who donate large amounts amounts of money without having to brag about it (publicizing their donations).
Normally I would complain about the PR aspect of public donations, but since they were probably trying to get additional attention to help spur other donations, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, THIS TIME.
From reports I heard on TV, they originially wanted the donation to be private.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O
Originally posted by MrFun
Monk -- I think you have a high fever or something -- you posted a reply to one of my posts without trolling me.
No high fever here, but seriously, thanks for caring! On several occasions, I've become annoyed at various PC issues you've put foward... but that doesn't mean you're not right once in a while.
Re: Rumsfeld and wife donate to Pentagon 911 memorial
Originally posted by The diplomat
--------------
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and his wife, Joyce, have donated $100,000 to help fund a Pentagon memorial for the 184 victims killed there on September 11, 2001, sources said.
Believed to be the largest single gift to the project so far, the donation comes as fund raising for the memorial is going slowly.
...
----------------
Kerry and his wife have tons of money. Edwards is a multi-millionaire. Maybe the Dems running for President could donate to this memorial to show they care about the victims of 911?
Kerry threw his medals away. He hates the military.
Comment