• Show
Clear All

How's the pup doin'?
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wish you good luck, Space05us
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

The battery will most likely just pass through untouched, if your dog didn't shred it to small pieses before swallowing of course.

My dog ate a hedgehog. Both died. Darwinism at work.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
          interesting site, Space

do a search on chocolate and it will come up with an article about how it effects dogs :P

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question348.htm
          You are so inconsiderate about lazy people like me who can't be arsed to look up the answer himself.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Its funny I just heard about chocolate 'toxicity' and dogs over christmas. My mother was horrified that we had given some old chocolate ice cream to the hell-hounds. Being somewhat skeptical about the idea, I googled it and found the answer in seconds. The answer, dont let your dog or small children eat extremely large quantities of milk chocolate. Well no ****!

'toxic chocolate'
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

How's the pup doin'?

he seems fine. Still acting really calm though.

The answer, dont let your dog or small children eat extremely large quantities of milk chocolate. Well no ****!

Different types of chocolate contain different amounts of theobromine: It would take 20 ounces of milk chocolate to kill a 20-pound dog, but only 2 ounces of baker's chocolate or 6 ounces of semisweet chocolate

a box of bakers chocolate would be enough to kill any dog. (if they could stand the taste long enough to finish it)

You are so inconsiderate about lazy people like me who can't be arsed to look up the answer himself

you're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Darwinism at work.

Assh*le
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Darwinism at work.
                  Unbelievably insensitive. You're a tool.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Darwinism at work.
                    Over the ages there has been very little selective pressure on dogs to avoid eating batteries. You cruel idiot

Comment

Stay up and watch closely.. I think there's fairly good chances of nothing happening though.. if it didn't wreck the battery that is. Dogs can take pretty much when it comes to eating weird stuff, so I hope it's going to be ok. I dogs.. Is there a vet somewhere within reasonable distance though? Maybe you could check up the next vet in your region?

Also make sure that if you need to go to the hospital you get everything correctly. Every single turn with the car and all that, the fastest way, and if you need something with you if you need to go.

Some dogs like my old dog, they hide the fact that they are in trouble. Some of them don't want to show it, and look like depressed and almost sleepy like. I guess the best way to see if it acts anything out of normal.

Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed for your doggie, I hope it'll be ok.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Is there a vet somewhere within reasonable distance though?
                        Doesn't he live in someplace like Barrow? If so, then he's like 500 miles from civilization.

(Edit: btw, that's definitely where Santa lives.)
                        Last edited by DanS; January 12, 2004, 20:21.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Darwinism at work.
                          let me join the other posters in saying a big **** YOU

how is the dog, I am assuming he's okay?
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

C'mon guys. The dog will be fine anyway. These beasts can chew so much. I'm apalled by your lack of sense of humor.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Now, now -- let's not scapegoat all Apolytoners for my own flaws, OB.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Darwinism at work.
                                Oncle Boris, why don't you go **** yourself?
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X