Paintball is PAINFULL!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball is PAINFULL!!!!!!!!

I played paintball today and i was all like this should be fun cos yeah real life counterstrike ......but that was before i got shot in each thigh at point black range. Seriously those things smart. OK so i knew that it would hurt when i got hit, but i wasn't expecting to get hit point blank, once let alone twice....I got 2 huge lumps on my legs now and the bruises are about 8 cms (3 inches) in diameter, and the damn things are even bleeding. What i want to know is, what makes guys so competitive in stuff like this? I ask this because the bigger bruise is from when i shot a guy in the game and then he got all angry and as he was walking out he shot me point blank. Really there was no need for it, i think he was just pissed off that a girl shot him.

he likes you
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

he likes you
      He's probably harking back to the cavemen day... when you used to club the women you wanted and take her back to your cave. He's just decided to modernise one element of the ......... mating dance.

Comment

The pain is part of the fun. Make them suffer.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          he likes you
          Striker likes you.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

i don't even know this hoe stop tripping
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Doesn't Striker like everything vaguely female?? I thought his catch phrase was I'd hit that

Comment

Keep up the good work, Amazon warrior!
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

you cant shoot back when youre already out!

At least ya got shot at point blank range on the thigh... i got hit on the neck once by my friends uber customized sniper rifle... (not point blank range, but the uber tourney illegal customization made up for the distance)

Me and my friends used to play with airsoft guns no shirt and just shorts, with cups and safety googles as protection only. We wielded that automatic rifle like if it was super soakers...
                  :-p

Comment

F*** your one mad bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      i don't even know this hoe stop tripping
                      oi i take offense to that - i aint no hoe.

and zero i'm going to have to agree with flippy on this one, thats just insane only wearing shorts....what kind of area were you playing in? we had this whole bush thing going on so there were heaps of sharp branches and prickly things and stuff. so glad i was wearing overalls.

Comment

Who cares if this guy likes you or not. He's an a-hole, so avoid him like the plague. In fact, avoid Ted Striker while you're at it.

Instead, find some really cute guy who's willing to put kisses on your bruises to make them better.

Comment

Instead, find some really cute guy who's willing to put kisses on your bruises to make them better.
                          I'm going to predict that this thread will just become another thread filled with horny males, offering to get married with the girl, which scares her away. It lacks meaning. What are we supposed to say, "yah paintball is painful"?

Comment

It does seem a bit like sour grapes to shoot you at point blank range to cause you that much pain. Sore loser...except you were the sore one
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Paintballing is great. I tend to forget about team tactics and just work out sneaky ways to shoot my boss in the bollocks.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X