X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    today i tripped and fell

i blame george bush
    That's right... it's stupid to blame Bush for massive deficits...

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

@Sava
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

btw, bush is now dedicating $1.5 BILLION to promote marriage... sigh... why the **** do we need to spend $1.5 BILLION to promote marriage? that's the dumbass bit of wasteful spending I've seen yet.

I can't wait til Jan. 2005 when this idiot is gone...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:58.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, if there's one person who has control over the size of the US budget deficit it's the POTUS...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

he could definately veto spending bills, but you aren't going to squeeze much blood from the discretionary spending stone. 800 billion has to come from somewhere, and I very much doubt that you will be able to justify taxing it out of an economy that you are trying to paint as doing horribly(which it is).

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:57.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X