Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lonestar

Uh...General of the Armies.
    O-10 is a General (four stars) a la Powell, Clark, Schwarzkopf, Franks, etc.

Class A's are for pussies and REMFs who want to play soldier. BDU's are the way to go.

And that "futuristic" **** is worth of ****in' Austin Powers.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

From the article:

Military uniforms have been a source of pride and distinction since the early days of the military. The Army uniform is a reflection of the Army history, tradition and needs. Over the years it has evolved through a series of modifications and changes as the identifying symbol of complete and total crap. The current Army Class A uniform is an embarrassment to human civilization and is most often stored by soldiers in an irreverant wadded pile next to the toliet. It is ugly, unprofessional in appearance and had achieved what many believed to be the absolute low of fashion embarassment. That is until it became even worse with the flappy beret.........
      I'd have to agree with that excerpt.

Comment

It's hilarious to see how many of the straight-leg pukes don't even know how to wear the beret. And how many of them look like mushrooms or dickheads when they do.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Direct link to the infamous Page 6 of Trek uniforms: https://peosoldier.army.mil/classa/d...ection=submit6
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Straight from Star Treks II-VI. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
              It's hilarious to see how many of the straight-leg pukes don't even know how to wear the beret. And how many of them look like mushrooms or dickheads when they do.
              Nobody wanted the berets. The rangers didnt want to give them up, the regular soldiers didn't want them. They are totally useless to us that wear them. The old cap was actually functional while the beret is for show.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Just went to the home page...

Program Executive Office Soldier???
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

First Star Trek uniforms, now the plan for Moon and Mars missions, I think we got something going here!
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                    Nobody wanted the berets.
                    General ****sucki did.

Comment

Working...
                    X