Army uniform Survey:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army uniform Survey:

There's a big ole "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" on page 6.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

I'd like to add that only DinoDoc would like those uniforms.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

What rank is O-10 in the Active Army? That's what I am.

17-21 years old, been in the army 25-30 years.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Some are wanting to go back to the old WW2 style or similar. The current one is ok I guess, but the color isnt my personal favorite.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          What rank is O-10 in the Active Army? That's what I am.

17-21 years old, been in the army 25-30 years.

Uh...General of the Armies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
            Score!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

No he is a General, 4 stars.
              0-1 Ensign/2nd Lt.
              0-2 Ltjg/1st Lt.
              0-3 Lt/Capt.
              0-4 LtCom/Major
              0-5 Com/LtCol.
              0-6 Capt./Col.
              0-7 R.Adm lower haft/B.Gen.
              0-8 R. Adm. upper haft/Major General
              0-9 Vice Adm./Lt Gen.
              0-10 Admiral/General
              0-11 Fleet Admiral/General of the Army, only during war time.

There is only one 0-12 in the world. No rank device was ever made for him. He would have been a six star General and his title was General of the Armies.

His name!!!! OK General of the Armies Jack Pershing of the United State of American during World War 1.

Comment

Jesus, did you see those future uniforms?
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

What's this?? No pink, and no lavendar??

pffffffttttttt
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm confused. What is this website?
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Why are the "uniforms of the future" all from Star Trek movies?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I noticed that too.
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Why do I have to know about US uniforms to answer what colors I think are the prettiest?

I can't be bothered to answer a lot of nonsense to these questions, and I wouldn't want to skew the test too much. They ask WAY beyond what colors do I like.

Comment

Does the fourth one in page six have a Federation symbol on the chest?
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Actually, the second one has something that looks very like a Federation symbol to me..
                              The fourth one looks very like the uniforms from the original series or TNG.
                              darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
                              Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X