No announcement yet.

Which is your favourite romantic song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite? but there's millions of them out there...

and pekka, you're wrong.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

NO I'm right and I think you're all sissies. Move along, Sissieville is that way ->
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        UR, oh yeah go play with your GIIIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLfriend while we continue playing men sports.
        Just because you don't have one doesn't mean you have to be upset about it
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm all I need.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            I'm all I need.
            That's what they all say
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Dude Pekka your issues are preventing you from listening to some good music. Some of the songs posted in this thread (Micheal Bolton? , Cher ) certaintly don't qualify, but someone like Etta James - good stuff.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On

For obvious reasons.

Comment

Actually no,

Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage

Comment

UR, oh yeah? It's true though. When you're hanging on a cliff, you'll be thinkinga bout your GF and how you never going to see her again and that saddens you, where as I'm fully concentrating to survive and I'm not saddened by it. Who survives? Me. And you drop... Also, when I win kazillion dollars on the lottery, I'll be happy. YOu win it and your face will be on forbes magazine and how your GF left you with HALF of your money. Again, I'm the winner. When it's your time to go, you'll be saddened that your GF is soon alone. No problems here. Or if your GF goes first, you'll be heartbroken forever. No problemes here. Listen buddy, 3 over 3 is pretty good, that's a WIN. You lost, sorry.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Ramo, Hey, it's not my fault I don't like crap music. Why would I listen to it when I don't enjoy it?
                      In da butt.

Comment

A song being romantic doesn't make it good or bad. Bad musicians (i.e. Cher) make bad romantic songs. Good musicians (i.e. Janis Joplin) make good romantic songs.
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

Ramo, ok agreed. But I'm yet to find good romantic song then.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Bolton? Cher? white people really listen to that trash?

anyway, there's far too many songs to list. my favorite rap love song would probably (this is out of dozens of great ones) 2pac's Heaven Aint Hard to Find.

as for non-rap, there's hundreds of fantastic songs from dozens of artists. no mention in this thread of Stevie Wonder? Sade? D'Angelo? Prince? Marvin Gaye? Barry White? Smokey Robinson? Lionel Ritchie? Brian McKnight? god damn... i could go on for hours just typing names let alone songs and yall say **** like Cher???!!!
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

There is an oldie by Lionel Richie, "I just called to say I love you".
                              what the ****?! where is your culture? your education?

Comment

Collective Soul - Needs.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X