Let Me Tell You About What Boann Sent Me For Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Me Tell You About What Boann Sent Me For Christmas

I've not been online much the last couple, and now you'll understand why.

Christmas Eve eve day, and I get this CARE package from Boann.
    It's this box of hot sauces, a bottle of salsa, and hot peanuts.

So I look at this one bottle of hot sauce, and it has this warning attached, "Use 1 Drop Only".
    Oh, well. **** me. I'm not messing with THAT right now.

So I check out this can of peanuts.
    Again, it's talking about warnings and such.
    I figure, wtf, I'm a tough-guy.
    Plop, a handful in a beer.
    Not only did the peanuts retain their heat, they turned the beer into like a can of molten lava.
    Tasty.

Emboldened, I decide to check out the salsa.
    There are no warnings, to speak of.
    So I do what one could consider an ordinary and average dip of a tortilla chip into the salsa, pop it in my mouth.
    At the same time, I'm dipping a 2nd chip.
    The heat from the first overtakes me so quickly and completely, I lose my head and chomp the 2nd chip down right behind the first.
    I'm in agony.
    My tongue is hurting soooo badly.

You know that part of tongue that holds it down to the bottom palate of your mouth so as it doesn't go flapping around ?
    Severed by heat.
    So my old tongue is just a-flopping around as I say
    "Oh no. It ih ooo ot!" Hard to say when one's tongue is uncontrollable.
    So i reach in my mouth with my hands, try to get the tongue under control. Straightened out. Useable.
    The salsa residue flames the tips of my fingers.
    Blisters them. Burns off my finger prints.

They took me to the hospital and did a skin-graft to anchor down my tongue.
    The fingers are now healed, but no prints will return.

I have mixed emotions about my CARE package.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

You put peanuts in your beer? Are you crazy?

I got my dad the world's hotest hot sauces. I had to sign a disclaimer to buy it. I tried one of them. One drop was quite nice, very tastey, with nice heat and it lingered for a while. Then I ate another shrimp with a second drop. Too much, too soon.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

DE-licious.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sounds like that salsa was something Frodo could've used, to spare him the trip to Mount Doom.

[/badjoke]

Comment

hes such a whinner....
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Isn't he.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was expecting she sent you a lock of her hair and a copy of The Bridges of Madison County.

*runs*
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I drank an entire bottle of tabasco. It is not so much hot in your mouth as has the feeling of being punched in the stomache. When you throw up afterwards, blood comes up.

Comment

wtf?????

when did you do this?
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                      I drank an entire bottle of tabasco. It is not so much hot in your mouth as has the feeling of being punched in the stomache. When you throw up afterwards, blood comes up.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        I got my dad the world's hotest hot sauces. I had to sign a disclaimer to buy it.
                        Wow, I want one of these!
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                          I'm coming to Washington in 2 weeks. Would you mind repeating the feat for DanS and I?
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I was shooting tabasco at a bar until the waitress took it away from me

later I was kicked out, my freinds think that there is a link

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

btw

I was going to guess Coal

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X