Lay off...
    Too close to the mark?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
      If a cop doesn't understand that gays (like everyone else) dislike being harrassed, beaten up, or killed they don't deserve to continue wearing a badge. One day pretending to be something you aren't won't change that.
      Don't forget, some of that harrassing can come from the cops. Maybe walkin' the walk will give a little understanding to some of them. I suspect that any empathy they might pick up would affect behavior towards members of other minorities as well.

Sounds like it's got to be a relatively inexpensive program. If even a few cops learn something from it, maybe it's worthwhile. Sounds like it's worth a trial, anyway.
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

You should have seen the PM he sent me after he was banned...got him another week!
        Boris,
        Do you think he is truly agressively homophobic or just provoking to be cheeky?
        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
        - Pekka

Comment

Great idea.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy
            Boris,
            Do you think he is truly agressively homophobic or just provoking to be cheeky?
            He can be as "cheeky" as he wants on the boards, for all I care, but when he sends me a PM referring to dirty ******s deserving to be physically attacked, I'll cheerfully forward it to the powers that be for handling.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wow -- I can't believe that PA can claim with seriousness that he is not homophobic.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X