Bargain boat for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain boat for sale

I put in "Aircraft" on an Ebay search and this popped up.

Kind of makes a yacht look twee... but I bet it's greedy on the gas.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Do they have any spare Man-O-War's?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hey, could this be bought by, say, Finland, refitted and put into active service? A question of legality, and obsolety.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Saw it on TV tonight. Good for a chuckle or two.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think Ming should look into that. He could get the crew from Apolyton and we could power the catapult with the hot gas given off by the OT.

Comment

I wonder who's actaully bidding on it, and how they're going to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              Hey, could this be bought by, say, Finland, refitted and put into active service? A question of legality, and obsolety.
              I bet you Finns would love to add this to your "total annilation" naval assault force...
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Current bid: US $99,999,999.00

Comment

What was it? It is now an invalid item.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yeah, the ebay police got rid of it..spill the beans , what was it?
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

A decomissioned aircraft carrier.

Comment

Hey Verto, you wouldn't wan't to sell that nice vessel you have as your avatar...?

Comment

sounds excellent, hope they are cheap, our Govt is tight on spending for white goods...
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sold AS IS, bidding starts at....1 BILLION dollars!

Comment

Does it come with experienced crew, or do I ave to get my buddies to help me?

Is it armed, and is the warp drive still at place? (Starfleet used to sell these as freighters, but had removed the warp drive. Kinda lame.)

Do you take solarian rubbles?

Comment

Working...
                              X