Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Park Avenue
    I had 4 pints of Kronenbourg

You're a Brit and you're drinking this crap instead of a good Rosbif beer ?!?!
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'll drink lager if there's no real ale on tap..
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Champagne - what else?
        "An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop" - Excession

Comment

Water.

I only drink water and milk.
          Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

ew

Comment

Three or four beers and then 2 bottles of champagne (with a little help). I can't tell if my hangover was from the alcohol or the fact that I didn't get to sleep until 6...

Skanky takes the cake, though.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

2 bottles of Champagne are an almost sure hangover. Champagne is tasy, but it attacks your brain more than Fox News
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                X