No announcement yet.

What Was Your Drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a soda called Sprite, but I was not aware of an alcoholic beverage called Sprite.

Oh we love you, Funboy, we really do
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

at Fun

Anyways, my drinks included:

Smirnoff Ice
      Rum & coke
      Mudslides
      Parrot Bay + Ruby Red Squirt
      Some Vodka + Sprite + Red Bull concoction that was quite good.

Comment

Jack and Coke. I had to cut back after the Christmas fiasco.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A half-bottle of nice botrytis, a couple of glasses of alcohol-free cocktails, about 1/2 of bottle of Bailey's, a couple of mugfuls of hot cocoa, and lots of tea
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            There's a soda called Sprite, but I was not aware of an alcoholic beverage called Sprite.

Oh we love you, Funboy, we really do

I WAS joking, you know.

Why tell us what your drink was, if it was a wimpy soda.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

A half bottle of The Famous Grouse... a cheap season for me this year.

Nice to know I can still consume with gusto though.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I WAS joking

With a '' smily? Not bloody likely .

Because the OP never said anything about alcoholic drinks.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I WAS joking

With a '' smily? Not bloody likely .

Because the OP never said anything about alcoholic drinks.
                  So now we have technical rules about how we can use smilies with our sarcasm?

Comment

Yes... of course. But you aren't one of the 'cool' posters and don't get access to them .

Comment

Yes... of course. But you aren't one of the 'cool' posters and don't get access to them .

aaaaaawwww -- boohoo

Where is a crying smilie when I need one?

Comment

There isn't one... just for this reason.

Comment

I had 4 pints of Kronenbourg and 5 bottles of Grolsch. So about 4 litres of premium beer..

Quite a restrained evening really!
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Your liver is going to die a gruesome and painful death before you turn 35.

Comment

Huh? I've drunk alcohol only four or five times in the last 3 weeks - some people really spout a lot of bollocks round here..
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Umh, cocoa. Y'know, hot chocolate, except the hot part.
                                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                                X