No announcement yet.

Ddb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. But it sounds better if I put it there like that.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

chemical and biological warfare is illegal ain't it?

Comment

Not all gasses are illegal.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

something like this??

Attached Files

Comment

is this your cunning plan to make money pekka?
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yeah close to that, thanks for the drawing! Way better than mine will ever be. How sad is that?

Anyway, Yeah it works like thjat, except it doens't spray the gas, it shoots the 'gas ammunition' which exlpode in the air appx 1 meter from the ground. Several of these pops up from each DDB box.
              In da butt.

Comment

C0ckney, hey, if you have 60 euros every month after rent and internet connection, not including food and everything else, you start to think chemical weapons are good.
                In da butt.

Comment

C0ckney, many a man has made his fortunr through weapons design, and they all started somewhere. Pekka starts here

Comment

how would the gas ammunition know when to explode? and how would it be made to do so?

Comment

well good luck to you pekka. i see you weren't joking when you said you had the marketing sorted.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

When did I have marketing sorted? Hey, no one can seriously take my designs for real. They are half joke half serious . a.) I will never be able to sell anything b.) but I try to think of something that MIGHT work.
                        In da butt.

Comment

i think you should take my posts as a half joke as well

Comment

What? you think PWS is a joke?! Well well... don't be kicking any boxes or cans near your house!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Re: well well..

Originally posted by Pekka
                              look at this...

What did they do to spock!?

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                C0ckney, hey, if you have 60 euros every month after rent and internet connection, not including food and everything else, you start to think chemical weapons are good.

As they say, necessity is mother of invention, but it really seems it is in world's best interest that Pekka gets richer

Comment

Working...
                                X