Ddb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ddb

It's about time PWS got another design released. The new work of destruction and mayhem is called 'Dance to the Drummer's Beat' or DDB. You'll understand later the name. The real name is DDB though, no one says the long name.

It's once again all about PWS key words: Defensive, No Civilian Casualties, Easy and Simple to use, Cheap and Respecting Humanity.

Ideal use is once again forrest and terrain you know like your pockets, thus defensive weapon. You are supposed to dig these 'boxes' to the ground, disguising it a little but not covering with too much sand, or what ever ground material is the case.

It should take about 15 minutes to set it up if there are two or more guys helping out. Without disguising, it's matter of few minutes. It is to be used against enemy ground troops.

You should spread the boxes to about 20 meters from each other, you decide the shape of the ambush boxes, the DDB. Boxes are small, about the size of 30cm x 30cm, filled with your weapon of choice, in this case it must be gasses.

You then wire them all up to the remote control, or set it up like a booby trap (stepped on, it shoots). The idea is, when the first one ignites, all the DDBs explode spreading gas FAST into a big area you can not escape by running in few seconds. The enemy will start grabbing their masks in panic, the ones that panic try to run from the gassed area and everyone is just bouncing, hence the name DDB.

You can spice it up with assault shotguns with gas ammunitions or just plain old shotgun ammunition. The idea is to make sure No One Survives without a scratch.

That guarantees they will be a feared defense system, cheap, easy to use and people will be dancing to it.
    Any questions?

I can give some advices how to use it ideally, and the proper executing of DDB Ambush. The DDB Ambush doctrine will take care of the troops staying back from the front troops. NOTE! Do NOT launch the DDB attack against few recon guys in front.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

What's a PWS?
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Punisher Weapon Systems. Established by me .
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ah thanks. I'll be out of this thread then...
        Once again...

Comment

Nah, you can always hang out in PWS threads.. they make you cool.
          In da butt.

Comment

I'm a leftie. I don't think weapons make you cool
            Once again...

Comment

Then you love PWS designs. They are defensive weapons only. How the heck do you attack with boxes? You can't! You can only defend..
              In da butt.

Comment

This ingenius invention should not be forgotten!

...remember PWS? :D

Comment

YOu're correct.. you see the silence and lack of interest? Well well.. after 10 years they'll be digging these archives, as I make millions and trillions of dollars with it. Or conquer the world.
                  In da butt.

Comment

well well..

look at this...
                    Attached Files
                    In da butt.

Comment

are you the little guy Pekka?

Comment

No!
                        In da butt.

Comment

I was going to reply to this thread but you didnt include pictures, so I didnt read the first post. Now there's a picture, so I will go read the first post now.

Comment

YEah well I didn't want to draw the picture, I'm very bad at PSP....
                            In da butt.

Comment

how is gas respective of humanity? Is it just supposed to be reallt stinky or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X