No announcement yet.

Expired Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, that makes perfect sense in this case.

But would you be pissed off the same if I said it? Or PH? Or Ming?

Comment

I can see the wrists flailing about from here.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

what happened to your Delis Powys sig?

Comment

"what happened to your Delis Powys sig?"

Do you want it back?
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Ja, I would. Except with those people, it would be a one time slip that they'd apologise for and try not to do again. With Stewart, it's a constant thing. Most of the time, his homophobic trolls slip beneath the radar cause I just can't be arsed to deal with him.

I mean, oh my god people, this forum has examples of some really insidious forms of discrimination. Take the ****ing "homo-gay" insult flying around. I can't even begin to tell you how much that pisses me off. There's not even any need for it considering how versatile the English language is with swearing. No one bats an eyelid when someone says "that's homo-gay". Can you imagine the uproar of someone went around saying "That's only fit for the ******s"? It's the exact same thing. You're placing yourself above an entire group and looking down upon them in the most insulting way possible.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Dyfed Powis or so... and I don't mind personally, just wondering...

Comment

I can see your point, Starchild. That kind of language is for Welsh uni students

Comment

That's exactly what ignore is for, isn't it? Blocking the certain people's messages to avoid seeing the language which offends you.

Comment

If Stewie keeps it up... you won't need the ignore feature to avoid his posts for a while
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Repeating Che's words of wisdom, "If in doubt, toss it." A few bucks lost in the trash is a lot better than getting sick and dieing.

Generally it's safe to eat things a while after the SELL BY date because that's only the latest date a store is allowed to sell it. Now, if it says BEST BY or USE BY, go ahead and trash it that day (or maybe the day later. A day probably won't hurt, but four weeks most likely will.)

Also use your common sense. If it smells any way that it's not supposed to smell, then, throw it away. If it's changed colors on any part, throw it away. If only touching it gives you Superman-like powers, quick, throw it away before it can mutate you back into your normal old boring self.

Wash your hands when you're preparing food. If it's to be cooked, do so completely. "An ounce of preparation is worth a pound of cure."
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

What bollocks..it's because we're too cautious with cleanliness and what we eat that disease like asthma are increasing rapidly.

Of course, if it's furry then lob it away, but you can always pinch any mould off bread and eat the remainder.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

not of bread, Bodd, because its roots grow deep, and not of cheese either... now, of marmelaide...

Comment

Famous last words.
                              You don't usually read the ingredients of the food you eat, do you? Your theories would've worked wonderfully... in the early 19th century. And while I agree that paranoid cleaning and paranoid food hygienia have certain links and share same users, eating fresh food does NOT cause asthma.

Comment

Washing your hands when you're cooking is not "paranoid," it's just ****ing common sense, and washing your hands when you cook is NOT the cause of asthma (rather, probably the prevention of poisoning...or a firing, in case your manager at McDonald's catches you cooking with the same disregard for hygeine, PA.)
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X