X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Post.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      That is sad news. My brother was in the country until summer , together with his whole family (wife, two daughters). He had to work there over several moths. I can´t think of the consequences if he´d still be there...
      So, how's the nuclear reactor coming along?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

20 000? That's pretty much all I can think to say
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

What ARE they saying about it?

I can only find things like "I can't find any joy in this tragedy since the people of Iran are seeking freedom just as much as the people of Iraq whom we recently liberated. God help them."

7. wow. I, for one, did not realize that we're that powerful. I wonder if we can convince them that it's a message from allah, telling them to give up the nuke program and that the mullahs should surrender immediately...

18. It is the will of Allah! Mekhtoub!

20. Any chance this could have been an underground nuke test?

32. The fist of the one true God.

37. God does work in 'mysterious' ways

43. Tell the Mullahs that if they can afford a nuclear weapons program, they can afford to take care of their own people. I sympathize with the ordinary people whose lives are devastated by an earthquake, but we simply cannot aid that regime at all. Except perhaps to send them Jimmy Carter to build houses.....

47. Wow, how did the CIA manage that?

51. How WILL the Mullah's explain this one?

59. What a shame, that a bunch of extremists might have been killed. Maybe it collapsed the cave the UBL is hiding in...rumor has it he is in Iran. His son has been seen there

61. Iran say: "America, WE HATE YOU. Please help us now."

64. I recall all of THEM dancing in the streets on September 11th. So what...is the meter of political correctness now to be used on posts here or WHAT?
          nice people those freepers...

republican asswipes...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think many of those are considered "jokes", and also hint at "sarcasm".

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
              I think many of those are considered "jokes", and also hint at "sarcasm".

yeah I'm sure they are...

and so are the many references to liberals needing to be shot and tortured... right?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

All of those comments were either joking or OK.

For example, while it wasn't a joke, I see no problem with these two:

61. Iran say: "America, WE HATE YOU. Please help us now."

64. I recall all of THEM dancing in the streets on September 11th. So what...is the meter of political correctness now to be used on posts here or WHAT?

Actually, they were pretty funny

Comment

You are telling me this isn't a joke:

quote:
                  7. wow. I, for one, did not realize that we're that powerful. I wonder if we can convince them that it's a message from allah, telling them to give up the nuke program and that the mullahs should surrender immediately...

Comment

Verto: I regularly read the freerepublic forums... these people make Ann Coulter looks like a moderate. They are trying to be funny with their posts... but they aren't the type of funny that is funny. I wonder, how would Americans feel if people were making jokes about 9-11 deaths?

"HAHAAH OH YEAH THAT WAS GREAT DID YOU SEE THAT GUY PLUMMET TO HIS DEATH BEFORE THE TOWERS FELL?!! wow, going DOWN?! anyone?"

not too funny when you put it in context, eh?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Those quotes were not as bad as I was imagining. Some stupid conclusions were reached...

such as not sending aid. If you want to win the hearts and minds then this is a time to help.

such as wondering how the mullahs will explain this. Uh...maybe it was an EARTHQUAKE!!

32 and 37. So God doesn't love all the little children of the world anymore??

47. This statement could have just as easily come from an "its all our fault" liberal.

59. And the future leader of the free Iran movement might have been to dumbass.

61. True statement.

64. Aren't we supposed to be better than them?
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

YIKES! Dennis Kucinich might not be that crazy!

The Department of Defense is America's largest government agency. With our military tracing its roots back to pre-Revolutionary times, the department has grown and evolved with our nation.

But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
                        okay, kucinich is still a nutbag, but tectonic weapons may exist...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The only one that even comes close to your example is

59. What a shame, that a bunch of extremists might have been killed. Maybe it collapsed the cave the UBL is hiding in...rumor has it he is in Iran. His son has been seen there
                          . The rest are very extremely mild.

Comment

The rest are very extremely mild.
                            I'm curious as to what you would consider "harsh" if these are mild comments.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Hah they deserve it i hope they burn in hell and i eat iranian babies and stab them because this earthquake wasn't enough they all need to die hahah drink blood fun."

Things of that nature.

Comment

that was funny Verto
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X