Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France:

Skywalker:
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

france

asia

skywalker

ben kenobi

light sabers
      B♭3

Comment

Microsoft

Comment

microsoft

linux

sun

sco
          B♭3

Comment

I'm seeing a pattern here...
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

george bush

france

d1ck JAURON

Brian Baldinger
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fusion power.

morons in power from all countries.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

here's a thought. i read somewhere that they were once trying to create fusion by using lasers to press atoms together. now, if we stuck those morons in power inside those reactors and had the lasers turn them into fusion power, it would solve two problems, wouldn't it?

fusion power

morons in power

morons being used as fuel for fusion power
                  B♭3

Comment

morons being used as fuel for fusion power

urgh.NSFW

Comment

More power

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I hope this thread doesn't quickly turn into spam.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: Re: Oh for heavens sake.. GET OVER IT!!!

Originally posted by paiktis22

Absolutely hilarious actually.

But why Japan in the first place? Isn't it full of earthquakes?
                          Well.. thats true. At least, though... its not full of French people

Comment

With some recent and alarming predictions over the future state of the nuclear industry(at least in Britain, although i'm sure it has some relavence to other nuclear powers), i'm not sure if we're actually quite ready to fully use and manage in a safe and responsible manner something as dangerous as fussion power

People are stupid. We are a stupid race that will leave its legacy in the rocks of our planet, like the dinosaurs
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Well.. thats true. At least, though... its not full of French people

People are stupid. We are a stupid race that will leave its legacy in the rocks of our planet, like the dinosaurs

That's nice, that's so nice, how nice those two phrases go together

Comment

Jurassic Park comes to mind - getting so excited about what we could do that we never stopped to think whether we should.

If the reactor fails, at least all the fallout will be thousands of miles away from me. Hooray for me!
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X