Any Red Green Show Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    No. It's great how he calls people up and insults them. And how he picks on the audience, but their so poilte, they still laugh. And how he insults, well, just about everyone.

You could say he is an insult to late night format and that would be true.
    I'd be willing to grant you that, if his insults were anything resembling funny.

I dislike how, most of the time, he's the one laughing hardest at his own jokes... which, again, are horribly unfunny.

I get more laughs out of late-night editions of SportsnetNews than I do Open Mike. Bullard is a putz; they need to give a late night show to Don Taylor or Mike Toth.
    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

There must be one show we can agree sucks. Trailer Park Boys might be it.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
        There must be one show we can agree sucks. Trailer Park Boys might be it.
        Maybe. How do you feel about "Buzz"?

Personally, I can't stand it.

I have a good feeling about this one...
        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Haven't seen it.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I just watched the Red-Green Christmas show last night. He cooked the entire dinner with his car. Hillarious.

Put the turkey on the engine block, put gravy in the washer fluid tank and duct taped the hose to the turkey, so he could baste the turkey while driving!

Potatos went in the hubcaps, to be mashed while driving. Milk went in the tire, and was made into whip cream (to go on the pumpkin pie, also heating on the engine block), he used a reversed tire hose to spray the whip cream on the pie. hehe. Peas in the radiator, corn on the cob in a jar hooked up to a spark plug.

It was all very funny.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Re: Any Red Green Show Fans?

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              any other fans of the red green show?

Where is it even broadcast? Looks to be a Canadian show, but its on here on PBS on Saturday nights.
              It's a CBC production.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Ozzy - As a member of Possum Lodge I must admit I enjoy the show. Steve Smith (RG) has been around Cdn TV for years (previously with his wife Morag on Smith & Smith......)

Cinch - I agree - The Newsroom is satire at its funniest. Have you seen the movie (Escape From The Newsroom, iirc)? There is also a new season on the way.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I loved this show, but now it only comes on @ 1 AM. Maybe I can record it and watch it later, though...

Comment

I don't like the newer episodes.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                    X