Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Red Green Show Fans?

any other fans of the red green show?

Where is it even broadcast? Looks to be a Canadian show, but its on here on PBS on Saturday nights.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Crap, meant to put this in OT. Can someone move this or delete it?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'll move it.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Heh, oops, making this difficult for you. I saw it gone from the other forum, and not here, So i thought it was deleted and made another one. hehe....

Comment

The guy who plays the nephew is brilliant.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

When they put up the basketball hoop using only duct tape it was priceless.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I love it

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan, but it has its moments. And Patrick Whats-his-Name-who-was-also-on-"Traders"-which-sucks is awesome.

I prefer my Canadian comedy programmes to feature Rick Mercer, though. "The Newsroom" is brilliant.
                "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by cinch
                  I'm not a huge fan, but it has its moments. And Patrick Whats-his-Name-who-was-also-on-"Traders"-which-sucks is awesome.

I prefer my Canadian comedy programmes to feature Rick Mercer, though. "The Newsroom" is brilliant.
                  You have the taste in television of a retarded newt.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

You have the taste in television of a retarded newt.
                    I have met some inspiring retarded newts in my time, so I'll take that as a compliment.

What can I say? Mercer's the Man.

Other Great Canadian Programmes:
                    - original Tom Green shows from the good old days
                    - Kids In The Hall (of course!)
                    - anything featuring the funniest man alive, Sean Cullen

I'm not a huge Royal Canadian Air Farce fan, but they have their moments. Ditto This Hour Has 22 Minutes.

But come ON, man! How can you not like The Newsroom?
                    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine

Comment

Not Mercer. "Traders" was a good show.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

i love that show.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Even though it was set in Toranna.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            Not Mercer. "Traders" was a good show.
                            Ah, si. Well, I'm willing to spot you that one. I just could never get into it.

Same with Trailer Park Boys. I don't really HATE it or anything, I just haven't really gotten into it.

Meh?

Can we at least agree that Open Mike with Mike Bullard is a disgrace to the late-night format?

Comment

No. It's great how he calls people up and insults them. And how he picks on the audience, but their so poilte, they still laugh. And how he insults, well, just about everyone.

You could say he is an insult to late night format and that would be true.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X