No announcement yet.

God loves the Toronto Maple Leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing, except that you have to live with Albertans.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And it's ****ing COLD! And you have no beaches . I want 90 degree summers which a nice beach to lay on. Alberta just ain't that place.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        Nothing, except that you have to live with Albertans.
        If we were nice to live with half of Saskatchewan and a good chunk of BC would move here.

Oh wait...
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No wonder your cows go nuts. Look who they have for company...
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, I guess the anti-rodent measures on the Eastern border must be slipping.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It's Toronto's turn to win Stanley Cup, even if the play-offs are far away. Sundin is one of the biggest Swedish legends who has never won it. (But did Salming ever win during his time in Toronto? Can't recall).

To those who think fighting is a crucial part of the game - while stepping aside a hard tackle is not an option for a good player, most Europeans prefer to watch the elegant dribbling mastered by Peter Forsberg or the disciplined teamwork and quick passing mastered by the Russians in the 80's.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Yeah, well it's telling that most European traditonal national costumes involve men wearing dresses....
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Peter Forsberg does dribble a lot. Have you seen those horrible purple lips of his?
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well...so long Maple Leafs...put away by the BOSTON ****ING BRUINS!

Perhaps the turn around game for the Bruins? I'd like to think so!
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• well it's telling that most European traditonal national costumes involve men wearing dresses

Pretty heady stuff to say when the Top 4 and 9 out of the Top 15 point scorers in the league are European .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                        Well...so long Maple Leafs...put away by the BOSTON ****ING BRUINS!
                        I don't know. This is the end of the Leafs last big away trip. They've played more away games than anyone else in the league and are almost invincible at home.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I don't know.

No, they were put down by the Bruins . EF isn't really saying Toronto is gonna die; he's supporting his team .

Comment

• I like the leafs...but I'm very happy their streak is being stopped by the Bruins.

The Patriots have me riding high...
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Leafs-Flyers is always a good game. Don't meet us in the playoffs though, else you will have a quick end to your postseason. Oh, and feel free to knock Ottawa or NJ out before you meet us...

Comment

Working...
                              X