No announcement yet.

Should the Rooskies NUKE Chechnia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yes, my dear Tassadarius?
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Your next, Laurentiusius

Comment

Its laurentius
          BTW Hows the new comp Mr.T?

And yeah, russians are a pain in the ass

- Paul Valery

Comment

What is Russia's goal in Chechnia anyway? Russia has suffered almost as many military casualties in Chechnia as in the admittedly miserable failure in Afghanistan already. But there doesn't seem to be a plan how to win or end the war. They are just keeping on shooting innocent civilians and the militants are shooting back, killing Ruskies every day.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I think Russia should pull out. But that's just me

Comment

CO your right. But remeber that Stalin wiped all the intellectual gene heritage out of russia. They are simply not capable of doing anything right

- Paul Valery

Comment

12000 down and counting. And that's only Russian soldiers, not counting any civilians or Chechnian soldiers at all.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

WILL BEN AFLECK AT SOME POINT BE INVOLVED?

Comment

No one should nuking anyone...

I think Russia should pull out. The whole thing is extremely complex, and it's difficult to say anything about the subjects, we do get regular news from there, as it is close to us and our neighbour is involved. I don't say RUssia bad, or Chechnya bad, but I think it won't stop before they pull out, also I think no one has moral highground anymore. I think it's not a war worth fighting.

I'm not saying they shouldn't fight the terrorists that are attacking Russian citizens though. I think they should be attacked hard.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

What the Russians need to do is actively support America, Britain and Israel in the war on extremist Muslim terror. The Russians cannot win in Chechnya unless and until the larger question is resolved.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                          What the Russians need to do is actively support America, Britain and Israel in the war on extremist Muslim terror. The Russians cannot win in Chechnya unless and until the larger question is resolved.
                          Please tell me how, exactly, Russian support to Western powers(verbally or literally in the form of troops or whatever) will win the war in Chechnya. And why do the Russians really want Chechnya? That little patch of land can't be that valuable can it?

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong here, but Russian troops pulled out of Chechnya in 1997, and then the Chechen terrorists blew up an apartment building, killing 300 Russians in around 1999.

That would be the reason for the continued presence in Chechnya, although the area is supposed to have oil...

Comment

Not that I support terrorism, but how many apartment buildings did the Russians blow in Chechnya?

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                                Not that I support terrorism, but how many apartment buildings did the Russians blow in Chechnya?
                                Gee, your whole chronological scale seems to be a bit off in that smarmy little bit of idiocy.

Comment

Working...
                                X