Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and so far me and Ming in the CBS poll, ridiculed for taking all the road teams have both gone 2-0.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      he has already imprinted his lackluster work ethic and inconsisten performance on a team that he was able to take from 10 wins to 7 wins in what must be called the anti-parcell.

If the 49ers had even an AVERAGE kicker, the 9ers would have been 10-6 easy and probably in the playoffs.

--

The best part of the Rams game was that Wilkins recovered his OWN on-sides kick in order for the Rams to get into position to tie the game.

And I told y'all that the Panthers were a team to watch out for in the NFC when everyone was saying it was easily going to be St. Louis v. Philly in the NFC Championship . Carolina matches up well against Philly as well, btw.

New England just basically beat Tennessee... but McNair showed why he was co-MVP in that game.
      even if u discount the kicker they were stil extraordinarily inconsistent. flopping games to arizona, then putting up 52 on arizona. it was jekyl and hyde.

Comment

• even if u discount the kicker they were stil extraordinarily inconsistent. flopping games to arizona, then putting up 52 on arizona. it was jekyl and hyde.

You can say the same thing about, say, Green Bay. However, because they are in the playoffs no one cares!

If the 9er had a decent kicker, they'd be in the playoffs instead of Seattle and no one would say anything about them being up and down during the season.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X