This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready For Some Football - Play Offs

The last one went over 500... time for a new one.

Don't forget that there are three games today, so make you picks in all your pools and get those fantasy line up set...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I predict huge win for Eagles over SF and a surprise upset of the Rams by Bengals. These are the only 2 games that matter, IMHO.

Comment

Colts v Broncos? Minnestoa v Chiefs?

Comment

Keep the ball in Duckett's hands, dammit Atlanta!

Comment

I knew I should have picked Atl this week! What was I thinking. Tampa Bay isn't that good this year.
          badams

Comment

Have fun watching the other playoff teams from home, Tampa Bay.

Comment

MWAHAHAHA! And you people were saying how Vick was overrated and he never beat Tampa. Without him they never would have beaten the Bucs.

Woot!!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I wonder what Reismark will say if he ever dares to show his face again
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

And Minnesota is looking REAL good against KC. 14-0 Minn.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

GO MINNESOTA!!!!!

Comment

BOOOO MINNESOTA

Comment

I think the Chiefs are going to be a little pissed when they play the Bears next week...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I give up on trying to understand the Vikings. As I write this, they're 31-0 on the Chiefs. And yet last week, they had a helluva fight with the Bears (who had a green QB and a losing record).

Best I can figure, when you're a Vikings fan — that's me, despite my mood swings — you should dread the games against "loser" teams and relax when the Vikes go up against a "winning" team.

Gatkeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

*sighs*

And for the sixth time this season, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are beaten by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Ah well. As long as Seattle or an AFC team wins the Super Bowl I won't care.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                              I give up on trying to understand the Vikings. As I write this, they're 31-0 on the Chiefs. And yet last week, they had a helluva fight with the Bears (who had a green QB and a losing record).

Best I can figure, when you're a Vikings fan — that's me, despite my mood swings — you should dread the games against "loser" teams and relax when the Vikes go up against a "winning" team.

Gatekeeper
                              The Vikings did the same thing to my 'Phins almost exactly a year ago today. Crappy team all season last year, then suddenly they play a whale of a game on a Saturday afternoon and deal my Dolphins a real blow to their playoff chances.
                              Randy Moss is said to only really play when the games are broadcast nationally (i.e. Monday Nighters, Sunday Nighters, etc.), however I think this applies to the whole team - very different team than the one that played Chicago last week.....

D

Comment

Working...
                              X