Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defeating this local idiocy all around me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
    Nation of Islam is headquartered in Chicago, I believe.
    If one is to believe that members of NoI actually are muslims...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
      I wouldn't be surprised to see that in Chicago.
      Doubt it. Last time I checked blacks only accounted for 46% of Chicago's population. Hispanics and whites are most of the rest, and are ~95% christian (not to mention most blacks are too).

You can only get AIDS from homosexual sex

Tell them that they should have sex with an HIV-positive woman, and see what happens. If they respond in any way, tell them that you really want them to, as they're too dumb to be in the available gene pool.

Police just break into your house and shoot black men for doing nothing but just because the man was Black

I'd agree that police are harder on blacks than most, but I highly doubt any police officer would bother. Too much work.

Being a *** is that cracker ****. Part of white weakness.

Every race has plenty of gays, and 'white weakness' seems to be a lot more powerful than anything else in this country at the moment.

What women be wearing today... they just asking to get raped.

Tell them if they stop paying attention to scantily clad barely dressed women, and drool after women wearing puffy jackets in the summertime, then maybe women will start dressing in puffy clothes all year round.
      Or try 'what those women are saying is, "look at me!".

When you take shahada, you must look like a muslim

Assuming the speak is black, tell them they must undergo a partial Michael Jackson surgery to look less African and more Arabic.

Halloween is the devil's birthday

Say, "Yes, it is. Hail Satan!!" That's very religious and crosses over into other races. In fact the last 3 questions aren't solely relegated to poor blacks in Philly.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
      X