Who is the most portraited person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Both banknotes and coins. QEII are in many more countries, but China probably has more population than all of them combined.
    Yeah, but do they have that much money?

You also forget that a silhouette (forget the proper term) of QE II is on the corner of every single British stamp, and doubtless others from Commonwealth countries too. Does Mao appear on all Chinese stamps?

Comment

I broke the code!

It's GW Bush. He is total zero!

HAHA! (I'm so funny it hurts)
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

It's Beckam isn't it...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
          You also forget that a silhouette (forget the proper term) of QE II is on the corner of every single British stamp, and doubtless others from Commonwealth countries too. Does Mao appear on all Chinese stamps?
          Again, you forgot each issue of a stamp, esp the common ones, would be huge.

Then there are the little red books and other publications, posters, paintings, sculptures, buttons, pins, etc.

I'd say there's no clear winner here.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X