X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most portraited person?

....dead or alive, real or fictional.

Think about it...
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

jesus, obviously.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Do individual dollar bills count?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Do individual dollar bills count?
        Yes, as do stamps and coins.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Then it has to be Queen Elizabeth II. 50 years of being on pound notes, stamps and coins around the world puts her over the top.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            Then it has to be Queen Elizabeth II. 50 years of being on pound notes, stamps and coins around the world puts her over the top.
            More QEII portraits out there than Washington Greenbacks? I guess with all the commonwealth that is probably true, but there sure are a lot of Washingtons out there.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Considering the breadth of the Commonwealth, I have to give the edge to Liz, but George is a possible contender. He certainly has the advantage of having a legacy that has been around longer.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Julius Ceaser

coins, statues, paintings, salad dressing...
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                  Julius Ceaser

coins, statues, paintings, salad dressing...
                  Nah...Not enough coins to compete with today's magnitude. I think Boris is right. It would come down to George and Liz, with Liz getting the probable nod.

For non-currency portraits, I have to go with Jesus as well.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

george is on more than just the dollar bill though, hes on quarters too.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                      george is on more than just the dollar bill though, hes on quarters too.
                      So's Liz-2! She's also on pennies, nickels, dimes, loonies, and toonies!

And that's just Canada!
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

you loons really love her dont you?

Comment

It sounds like it's probably Queen Elizabeth II to me too. The notes, coins (she's on all of them in the UK, and from the sounds of it in Canada too) and stamps from several major countries and lots of small ones over 50 years really adds up.
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Chairman Mao
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's politically incorrect to use the word "person."

The word "person" excludes plants, animals, and aliens.

THEY HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X