Are you aggressive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I'm only aggressive when it comes to doing pelvic and rectal exams. I'm only 5' 6" and I have correspondingly short fingers, so therefore I have to push a little harder in order to reach paydirt. Know what I mean?
    Oprah Winfrey says, "Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us."
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have a strange dual-personality.

I'm prone to Vengeance (probably closer to Anxiety) - I'll attack anyone who I percieve as being "The Enemy", and physically attack anyone trying to physically impose / bully others into following their orders.

Failing anyone ordering anyone else to do anything I tend to be friendly and sociable, or at the very most apathetic.

Of course, if a person expresses a disagreeable ideology (e.g. people advocating drunkenness over responsibility) I tend to taunt them to provoke violence - that way I'm not the one making the first attack and nobody can sue me for self-defence.

Yes I suppose I'm agressive. Not all the time, though. It's directed.

Comment

Originally posted by orange

That was me you *******! I only did it because you were driving like an old granny
        One thing you can take to your grave is the assurance that I never, never drive like a granny. Trust me on this... or, better yet, come driving with me.

Comment

only in my mind....which can be quite scary.
          I'm very unconfrontational..to the point of absurdity...
          in my mind, i always picture severely hurting the other person or making that plan to really get up the guts to ask for that raise i deserve...etc
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            or, better yet, come driving with me.
            I sure will. Then you come driving with me, in my car.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Agressive? My lazy-ness forbids me to be agressive..!

Though 7+ years ago I was agressive, and quickly came into some minor figths (Nothing serious)
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

NO!
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Violence is therapy.
                  CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    Ok, now someone really has pushed JohnT's buttons.

He is unstoppable now -- thanks a lot guys.
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Its funny some days I can make a pit-bull on PCP seem tame, on other days I'm mellow. I think its age ****ing with my god-damn testosterone levels. ****
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I am not aggressive, but I stand my ground. Nobody pushes me around, not even my boss. Well, except my mom and my SO
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Evolution weeds out non-aggressive males.

Comment

I am not aggressive in the violent sense in the slightest. Even when I get into a fight, which has only happened 3 times in the last 10 years, I don't get angry. I'll withdraw into a cool analytical mode and will do as much and whatever is necessary to bring said fight to a to me satisfactory end. In practise this means I target any punches and kicks to weak spots (noses, throats, groin, knees). Anyway as a 6'5" 210lbs athlete you want to be able to control your emotions as you're liable to damage someone bad if you lose cobtrol.

During sports it is all slightly different. I was Known for my tendency to injure myself and other people whilst playing basketball, largely due to me throwing myself about. I modelled my game on Dennis Rodman, though I scored more points.

Rowing is slightly different as there's no real room for pure aggression. It is again the "mind of ice" state you want to be in, as you have to keep supremely focussed for anything upto 20 minutes depending on the race. A loss of concentration can result in you losing control of your blade, or someone else losing control as a result of you upsetting the balance.

Comment

No I am not aggressive.

I am assertive, and I can defend myself. But I don't go around dictating to other people.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT

And to think that you think it's funny that JohnT has become an enraged monster just like Chegitz?
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X