No announcement yet.

Are you aggressive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even to defend your friend, who is already getting trashed?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Are you talking about "fighting" or are you talking "aggression." Seems as if some people are thinking that the two are the same when they're not.

For the most part I'm a nice guy, but I get what I want. Period. Is that aggressive?

Comment

JohnT is right. JohnT IS RIGHT!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

For the most part I'm a nice guy, but I get what I want. Period. Is that aggressive?

You are now a danger to society -- congratulations.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I took over somebody else's company 'cause I was pissed at my parents. Is that aggressive?

Comment

It took me 5 minutes to get to a location where it took everybody else (well, two other car loads) 10. Is that aggressive?

Comment

I'm a sweetie.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  I took over somebody else's company 'cause I was pissed at my parents. Is that aggressive?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                    I'm a sweetie.

Comment

TCO, You're from Atlanta.

In da butt.

Comment

I almost never get physically aggressive. It would require extended periods of incitement on a very specific topic. Most things don't phase me in terms of inciting aggression though.

Where most people normally get aggressive I become assertive, or apathetic, depending on how (un)important it is in the grand old scheme of things.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Some whiny **** at Best Buy kept on telling me about the service plan when I kept asking him "how many disks does a DVD recorder burn before it burns out?" (I don't even know if they do burn out). I told him to get his manager, and then asked the manager my questions. When his manager answered them to my satisfaction I then asked the assistant "Now why couldn't you do that?" and then looked at him, expecting an answer. He didn't have one.

Is that aggressive?

Comment

Some buttmunch cut me off in traffic the other day without signalling. Pissed me off, so, using my cell phone, I called the "Hows my Driving? 1-800-EAT-****" number on the back of his van and reported him.

Is that aggressive?

Comment

JohnT, You're aggressive. That's not allowed in civilized society! I like it.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Ok, now someone really has pushed JohnT's buttons.

He is unstoppable now -- thanks a lot guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X