Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Justice" served in China... (mentions orgies!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Justice" served in China... (mentions orgies!)

While not quite at Tiananmen Square levels of overreaction, the sentences in this case are pretty ridiculous. Life in prison for setting up an orgy?

Life for China orgy planners

BEIJING, China -- China has sentenced two people to life in jail for their part in organizing a mass orgy for hundreds of Japanese tourists.

The sex party at a five-star hotel in the southern city of Zhuhai in September sparked intense public outrage as it coincided with the 72nd anniversary of the start of Japan's occupation of northeast China.

A Zhuhai court handed out prison terms of two to 15 years to 12 other people for "organizing prostitution and or assisting the organization of prostitution," the state-run Xinhua news agency reported Wednesday.

Authorities were also moving to extradite three Japanese allegedly involved in the orgy and had asked Tokyo for help in detaining them, Xinhua said.

The report said China also asked the international police agency Interpol to circulate arrest warrants for the trio.

The men were identified by Xinhua as Isao Hirobe, Shunji Takahashi and Koji Fukunaga, but the report didn't give any other details about them or their alleged involvement.

All of the defendants convicted on Wednesday were Chinese, mostly suspected pimps.

One of the men sentenced to life behind bars was identified as the assistant to the hotel's general manager.

Earlier Chinese news reports said around 400 Japanese men and as many as 500 local Chinese prostitutes were involved in the orgy at the Zhuhai International Conference Center Hotel in Guangdong province over a three-day period.

The men were employees of a Japanese construction company that sponsored the trip, the reports said.

What a crap country.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Boo China

YAY orgies !

Edit: I meant of course. Remember: Banana's alcohol is bad for your mental helth kid!
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I love you, Spiffor.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Seriously, what did you expect?
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Seriously, what did you expect?

Not much, but certainly not life sentences.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            I love you, Spiffor.
            You're welcome I'll get you invited next time I organize a gigantic Orgy
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I'll get you invited next time I organize a gigantic Orgy

Vive la France!
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                You're welcome I'll get you invited next time I organize a gigantic Orgy
                Wonders if Drake realizes this could be tied to Spiffor's professed intent to experiment with homosexuality...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hey, a little man-on-man action is pretty much unavoidable in any halfway decent orgy. 'Tis a small price to pay for easy access to mountains of woman flesh, however.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Hey, a little man-on-man action is pretty much unavoidable in any halfway decent orgy. 'Tis a small price to pay for easy access to mountains of woman flesh, however.

That's the funny post of the day. It even beats my one about Ming's foursomes.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Wonders if Drake realizes this could be tied to Spiffor's professed intent to experiment with homosexuality...
                      I woud never organize an orgy without a decent amount of both sexes. If I did, I'd sure look like a dork

Comment

Oh, and China stinks.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I woud never organize an orgy without a decent amount of both sexes. If I did, I'd sure look like a dork

Earlier Chinese news reports said around 400 Japanese men and as many as 500 local Chinese prostitutes were involved in the orgy at the Zhuhai International Conference Center Hotel in Guangdong province over a three-day period.

400 men to 500 women seems like a good ratio to me. Instead of punishing these men, the Chinese should've commended them for their skillful planning of a world-class orgy. Don't they understand that you need to support local talent?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

@ Drake

Comment

Well, good for them the prosecutors didn't cook up a charge of tax evesaion and have them senteced to a bullet in the head and organ donation.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X