It all started from eating Kebab...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all started from eating Kebab...

In thursday I ate Kebab roll. It was good. On that same night, just before getting into bed, I started puking like a mad man. Friday, I was outright sick.

Then I came back to home from Uni, and my dad was sick from the flue. Next thing I know, oh yeah I have it too. The SUPERFLUE! It really started bothering me on sunday. Now I have fever, my head is jammed and it hurts, my lounges are about to explode, and my muscles hurt like a mofo and I can't sleep. When I do sleep, I'm in a coma state and wake up in bed wet from sweat. Dreams are weird and extremely disturbing. General nausea, also feel light in the head at times.

Nose hurts from blowing it all the time. Eyes hurt a little too.

Can you guess what happened just few minutes ago? Oh yes. Diarrhea too. OH GOD WHY ME?!

I'm thinking it's the transformation from normal person to SUPERCITIZEN that is making my body function like this. It's not used to it, all the power..

Anyway, what can I do to make myself feel better? I have coca cola and cigarettes, and I try not to touch them as they don't exactly help obviously. The closest ER room that is open is surprise surprise over 30 minute drive away. And they'll just give me antibiots from 1979 and say 'go sleep'. I feel like crap.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Could be plague. Best see a doctor.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

LIke I said, no doctors here. Even in the ER room, it's just nurses. They give me antibiotics at best, but likely say 'just go sleeping boy'. That's the best free healthcare gives you. The mainpoint, I'm not up to driving, seriously. I can get into car crash right now.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Isn't that what ambulances are for?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Go get another Kebab.

Coke can help an upset stomach though...
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            Could be plague. Best see a doctor.
            It ain't the plague unless blood starts gushing from his pores. Don't scare the poor guy like that, Boris!

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

In here? Give me a brake

Like I said in my heart problems thread months ago when my heart started doing drum and bass and I felt really really bad for a while and called them up 'well when did it happen?' 'umm.. 20 minutes ago' 'well it wasn't a heart attack, you'd know it' 'Should I come there?' 'Nah.. you shouldn't drive, if you have it again and feel pain, call again'.
              In da butt.

Comment

And yeah I know it's just bad flue plus some diarrhea. But it's quite bad.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                  It ain't the plague unless blood starts gushing from his pores. Don't scare the poor guy like that, Boris!
                  Shush, let me do my job.

Pekka, have you thought about pneumonia? Or maybe SARS?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Won't work on me.. My father had this same thing and just got well.. and now I got it. Also it's the flue time here now. I just can't take it being sick very good, I'm rarely sick, almost never. I can go few years and more and not even get a single flue. But when I get it, I'm all messed up even with little fever.. Usually everyone gets sick and coughs and gets everyone else sick but I'm always healthy. But this time it's different... I might have gotten foodpoisoning from the Kebab, then the flue coming home, and then diarrhea. I guess these things comes in 3's...
                    In da butt.

Comment

Flu = short for influenza, a virulent illness.

Flue = A pipe, tube, or channel for conveying hot air, gas, steam, or smoke, as from a furnace or fireplace to a chimney.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Thanks, yeah, flu . I'm feeling a little better already. Not very much, but enough so I can hold on. Also stomach stopped burning and twisting. Maybe that diarrhea was just one time deal? But you never know with diarrhea, it comes and goes... fast like a thunder.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Ahhh, a good kebab Inducted into the Univ tradition that an Achmed's kebab, with chilli sauce, will return a place at that hallowed seat of learning

At least, that's what I'm hoping
                          Last edited by Drogue; December 16, 2003, 23:34.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Drogue, Want to hear what the funny part of this is? I did so well in mathematics exam totally beating the odds that I decided on the way home 'I'll celebrate this and go get kebab!'.. you see I can't afford even for take out, but I decided this will be a special thing. Totally feeling good about myself.

Now, I have already missed two exams because of this and will miss the one tomorrow. I'll be in deep doodoo because of this and have do these later next year, so.. ironic, huh?

I blame TUrkey! And communists.. this has got to be a commie plot.. want to take down the supercitizen.. I'll diarrhea poo on their red books!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Be sure to drink two dark, bitter beers a day. It might not make you healthier but you'll feel substantially better.

Comment

Working...
                              X