No announcement yet.

Saddan Captive willnot end resistence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddan Captive willnot end resistence!

The captive of the Iraq leader willnot end the gurgle war against America Forces in Iraq. The French Resistence in WWII have at least 25 top leader of 25 Groups of Resisence Fighters, and some groups where broken down into small units with other leader use dead letter drop and code name for they leader as security. The captive of one leader didnot mean than end to resistence to the Nazie rule of French. Some resistence fighter where member of the French Police under Nazie control and some worked for the military government as they where member of the french civil service.

Read the Co-ed article from the NY Time than very good Newpaper compare to the NewMax.com.

Sorry cannot upload file as invaild file type.
    Attached Files
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

learn to spell

Comment

CharlesBHoff the same loco that said the UN was going to invade and occupy the USA!!

Last edited by Ted Striker; December 16, 2003, 07:33.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He also claims that Iran has a nuke stockpile of ~200 warheads or so, IIRC.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Attachment: 16wini.txt
          This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

@ crazy horse... thats ****in hilarious

i still think hes a DL
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

i almost want to download it to the recycle bin out of pity.
              B♭3

Comment

Well lets find some similarities between 41-45 France and Iraq....

1) France had the collected warfooted armies of the free world not only vowing support, but an outright invasion of libertaion.

2) France had America and Britian on their side, as opposed to against them.

3) France as occupied by Nazi murders as opposed to well intentioned do gooders.

wiat wait wait, those are all differences. I'll try again. Now let me lists some actually similaries for a fair basis of comparison.

1) nothing.

2) Saddam wears womans underwear.

3) bananas.

Yep, sems like a valid arguement to me. Vive le Resistance!

And oh yeah, bananas.
                -Pat
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  He also claims that Iran has a nuke stockpile of ~200 warheads or so, IIRC.
                  You are supid. First Iran have nuclear weapon capacity since 1987 undetect by anybody. The International Atomic Agentry said they cannot detect small scale experiment that can also mean they cannot detect small scale manufactoring of nuclear
                  weapon. Drug Lord donot have one large place to manufactor
                  heron from opium but many smaller one. Than large drug lad is easy to detect and hard to hide, smaller lad harder to detect and eaies to hide. Smaller lad less efficttion, large lad more efficient. Iran set up they program so the weapon manufactoring take place in smaller factury which are well hidden, their have more of these facturies spead out in Iran to make up some what for lack of larger facture. Unlike Iraq which has no Uranium resourse, Iran has it own Uranium resourses so getting Uranium is no problem for then. Instead of builting U-235 nuclear weapon built more powerful Pu-239 nuclear weapon with Trition(h3 than raidoactive isop of hydron gas which increase nuclear weapon yield by ten time allway up to 500 kiloton of TnT) My own intelligence service make adeal with then than Pakistan on then haveing nuclear weapons. Pakistan and Iran knew they weapon will worked as they where tested at another planet around than other star. When India wanted to terrorly Pakistan with they nuclear weapons pakistan text they old less powerful weapon to show the world they cannot be frighten by India. Israel have hundred of nuclear weapon also of are you supid like most America.
                  By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

i'll believe you when you start spelling korrectly and sentence right order put in.

well, maybe not.
                    B♭3

Comment

My own intelligence service make adeal with then than Pakistan on then haveing nuclear weapons.

HOLY ****ING **** THIS GUY HAS HIS OWN INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I wonder how much intelligence that intelligence service has, though.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Saddan Captive willnot end resistence!

Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

Read the Co-ed article from the NY Time
                          co-ed article
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                            Well lets find some similarities between 41-45 France and Iraq....

1) France had the collected warfooted armies of the free world not only vowing support, but an outright invasion of libertaion.

2) France had America and Britian on their side, as opposed to against them.

3) France as occupied by Nazi murders as opposed to well intentioned do gooders.

wiat wait wait, those are all differences. I'll try again. Now let me lists some actually similaries for a fair basis of comparison.

1) nothing.

2) Saddam wears womans underwear.

3) bananas.

Yep, sems like a valid arguement to me. Vive le Resistance!

And oh yeah, bananas.
                            -Pat
                            Than other supid person. The America military is also saying his captive doesnot mean the end of restitian by the Iraq people. Go back to school than learn something idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                              I wonder how much intelligence that intelligence service has, though.
                              They're on loan from me.

Comment

Working...
                              X