Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strom Therman has an illegitimate African American daughter in California!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could point out that this is probably only one of millions of white-black unions that produced a child or that most men having been raised in Strom's shoes would have probably done the exact same thing. But it would be like talking to stones.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Forbidden fruit is just as tempting on both sides of the fence. I see no reason to believe it wasn't consensual, except the inherently unequal relationship between them.
      she was going after the alpha male. Remember that line?

Comment

Little eastie, just doesn't like miscegenation. He's a German and a Russian (East German). What do you expect...

Comment

According to the daughter who was curious about why he would support segregation while having black offspring, Strom told her he was only doing it for political support. There's the man of principle Trent Lott applauded...

Comment

So this fellow, who was senile long before I was born, and is now dead, is a hypocritical politician. Not only is news about this dead politician that hasn't done anything of note during my lifetime important to me, but I also learned that politicians can be hypocrites. Thank you for pointing this story out to me.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
              "Jim Crow" laws were basically raferances the hipoctitical, racist, and segregationalists laws in existance from the end of the Civil War to the 1960s. It can be used to descibe a person, but basically it is a term to describe the laws themselves.

-Pat
              Actually, other historians have stated that the real Jim Crow era did not start until the late 1880s.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If Strom's daughter had come forward to discredit her father with her revelation sooner, when her father was at the height of his power in the 50s and 60s fighting Civil Rights legislation, Civil Rights might have come sooner for blacks. She would have been a hero.

Comment

Working...
                X