Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strom Therman has an illegitimate African American daughter in California!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me Therman it is.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
      Or maybe it was just two horney young people getting it on for fun and having an accident?
      A white man and a black girl -- one of whom is an adult member of the gentry and the other of whom is an underage servant? In 1925? In South Carolina? Riiiiiiiiight.

But no, that never happens is real life, it must be he was making a none impulsive deliberate political decision when he decided to stick it too her.
      I agree, it sounds like it was an impulsive, non-political action. Most rape is, I suspect.

I often think of the long term political ramifications twenty years down the road when I am hunting for some lovin at the bars...
      I suspect that, like most of us, you would think for a minute about the long-term consequences of raping someone. But isn't it great to know that if you were a privileged white Southerner in 1925, and your intended victim was black, you didn't have to trouble yourself with such thoughts?

So Strom Thurmond was a hipocrit like every other living breathing member of the human race, is that supposed to make me not like him or identify with him?

-Pat
      Not a hypocrite; a rapist. If that makes him just like everyone else you know, you should start worrrying.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Where are you getting this whole rape thing from, your own racist or apologetic views?

For the record, she has professed that Strom was nothing but a good father, considering the status of illigetimate children at that time, and has not published anything about rape. This is just you trying to wrap your feeble mind around something that does not fit into yout black vs while racial view.

Southern gentry, that is rich. Obviously coming from someone who has never lived in the South. But if this is the case, I guess you sneer at every meloto you see, as they are obviously the illigitemate child of a raping. I hope you don't visit New Orleans anytime soon.

-Pat

Outside of your private world, Rufus T. Firefly, blck and white people have been having voluntary sex for millenia.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

1) I'm not sneering at mulattoes; I'm sneering at Strom.
          2) South Carolina is not New Orleans, and was even less like New Orleans in 1925.
          3) What kind of father Strom was afterward doesn't have anything to do with how the pregnancy happened.
          4) There's no way you're going to convince me that sexual relations between a well-to-do young white man and his family's adolescent black servant were consensual in any meaningful sense of that term. Whatever happened between white men and their young servants in 1925 -- or white men and their young slaves in earlier times -- it wasn't "hooking up."
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            Can anyone tell me what does "Jim Crow" mean?
            Do yoyu know what Apartheid was? Same thing. Actually, South Africa based their racial laws on the Jim Crow laws.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

4) There's no way you're going to convince me that sexual relations between a well-to-do young white man and his family's adolescent black servant were consensual in any meaningful sense of that term. Whatever happened between white men and their young servants in 1925 -- or white men and their young slaves in earlier times -- it wasn't "hooking up."

Why not?
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Forbidden fruit is just as tempting on both sides of the fence. I see no reason to believe it wasn't consensual, except the inherently unequal relationship between them.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I agree with che.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wish I had a quarter for every time someone wrote that. I could go buy a cup o' joe.

Comment

Well, it is hard to convince someone when their mind is so narrowly focused, but if you care to offer any proof to your statement go ahead. As it is, I am inclined to take the daughters word over yours being her account is more than biased rumor. Yep, well to do white southerners did nothing but rape rape rape, and then rape some more.

--------
                      Strom's Daily Schedule: July 2nd, 1925

4am - Wake up, brush teeth
                      5am - Rape
                      6am - Breakfast
                      7am - Rape Help
                      8am - Rape Help
                      9am - Rape Help
                      10am - Rape Help
                      11am - Pontificate on Segregation
                      12am - Lunch
                      1pm - Rape Help
                      2pm - Rape Help
                      3pm - Golf
                      4pm - Rape Help
                      5pm - Rape Help
                      6pm - Dinner, Served by Black Help, which is then Raped
                      7pm - Rape Help
                      8pm - Bed

---------

I doubt you have ever lived in South Carolina, or know anything about its history either. You are just expressing a knee jerk reaction to a story that may not fit into your illconcieved racial steriotyping.

Once again, privilaged white-plantaion owner gentry, HA, really is too funny. You not believing rich and poor people "hook up" all the time, even more so.

-Pat

Comment

rape?

what a white man can't get it on with a black woman without it being called rape?

Now who's really the racist here?

Comment

Strom T...

Comment

Everyone alive from 3000Bc too, well according to some, now. Except the black people of course, they can do no wrong.

-Pat

Comment

leaving threadia before closia

Comment

he did financially support the daughter it should be noted.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X