No announcement yet.

Cars thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't own a car but I'm "looking after" a rusty old Volvo 240 for a friend of mine who's overseas for the next six months. Luckily I live in the city so I don't use it much, twice a week tops.
    CSPA

Comment

don't get me wrong, i love my car, best £100 i ever spent. it's just not what you want if you're trying to impress the lads or pull the birds.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Here is mine. 1998 Toyota Tercel.

It lacks style, comfort, and a good sound system. On the other hand it is cheap and reliable, if taken care of.
        What?

Comment

I drive a 2002 Ford Escape V6. No pics available, but it is satin silver.

I would love a new Ford GT.

The Aston Martin DB5, previously mentioned, would be lovely; nothing like reliving the old days of 007.

Aside from that, a 2005 Mustang GT would be nice. I don't really get into the foreign cars, besides Aston Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
            it's just not what you want if you're trying to impress the lads or pull the birds.
            Try giving it a paint job:

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
              don't get me wrong, i love my car, best £100 i ever spent. it's just not what you want if you're trying to impress the lads or pull the birds.
              Mine isn't the prettiest or most powerful cars. But it does have air conditioning (fantastic in the summer, I completely missed the brunt of the hottest day of the year as I was driving from Reading to Manchester ) and all that kind of stuff, including electric adjustable wing mirrors And I have put a CD autochanger in it and some 17" alloys
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is Darryl Davis gay, Zop?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

dude that is awesome, that paint job and a phat sound system and i'd be sorted
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

damn crossposts

Comment

PH, yeah mine's got air con too, but you use a handle to activate it your car sounds pretty nice though

Comment

the car I'm driving is easily the worst looking. I don't like boxy cars. it looks a bit like this one exept it's rustier and light green.
                        CSPA

Comment

Ignore me, I'm being a f**kwit...
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Found that picture...this is me and my car in March 2003 (pre alloy wheels )
                            Attached Files
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

don't i feel silly...

nah, what you really need PH is some neon lights on the bottom and a big arsed spoiler.

Comment

Elegantly overlapping a Peugeot. How artistic.

And I have no idea whether Darryl Davis is gay or not, but his car is.

Comment

Working...
                                X