Cars thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars thread

I don't drive. I don't intend to drive. I don't like drivers. However, I like cars. Nice cars. Mini, old or new, or a Jaguar E-type, and we have a happy Whaleboy.

What do you drive, plus photo if available, and what is your dream car, with photo if possible too.

????
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Hi Whaleboy, how are you doing?
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I'm doing great!, how about yourself?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

okay mine if 4 X 4 and is up higher and I have all terrain tires.

Comment

I'm fine... you have a funny login name, I think it is cute.
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Ah! Thanks! Its the result of incest and classical literature...

Comment

I drive the truck (98 GMC, Z71) and my wife drives the car (2001, Pontiac Grand Prix)... The truck is paid for, we have 2 more years on the car, which actually was a good value; 22,224 for a V6... And after driving large cars my whole life is a nice change.
              Attached Files
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

AC Cobra?

Comment

I only drive Dodges. That's a Viper

Comment

Ah of course! The lines jogged the wrong memory. V8 thunder?

Comment

My favorites:

The sultry Lotus Elise

The indestructible Bowler Wildcat

The trendy new Mini Cooper

The elegant Aston Martin DB5

The exotic Ferrari 360 Spider

Comment

i drive the uglyest car in the world. my lovely 21 year old maestro which i bought 2 years ago for £100. red, with red oxide on bonnet, 120,000 miles on the clock. but it sailed through its last MoT (although the sils are rusted to buggery) and starts first time every time.

no pictures, because quite frankly, i've never had any desire to take any
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If it drives, it drives.

But yes, it looks horrible. Even a man in a suit next to it, cannot make it look more stylish:

Comment

Bloody hell, my dad used to have a Maestro (85) and that was several cars ago...at least 10 years ago. That is quite some age, although not bad mileage for a car it's age.

I have a 1999 Nissan Almera...actually Big Crunch has a picture of me standing next to it. I used to have a Peugeot 106...nothing but trouble and that was only a 1997. I wouldn't get another French car in a hurry. But I will see if I can find that picture of me standing with my car.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X