No announcement yet.

Caption This Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might have stopped smoking, but he started burning soon afterwards...

Comment

Starving Indians DO grow on trees!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

O.J. looks for "the real killers".

Comment

15 minutes earlier:
          "Watch where you're going buddy, or I'll stick your head where the sun don't shine!"
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Mumbai Mafia stikes again!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

That's not funny. Now, who's the m******f***** who put oil in my bungee shoes?
              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Attempts to clone human insulin genes into plants go horribly wrong in India.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Famous lawyer Archiv Leashpta refused to apologize...

edit: lawyer, not layer... 'f course
                  Last edited by Dry; December 12, 2003, 12:33.
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Aging Indian test drives burial plot
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

error

Comment

I think Adam Smith's and Sava's are the best two.
                        Thanks guys.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X