X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This Photo

Attached Files
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

India's low-tech missile defense system fails another test.
    Old posters never die.
    They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Recent nuclear testing in India fools no one.

Comment

Damn you Smithy, beat me to the India punch

Comment

This is what we do to uppity Pakistanis.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

An Indian man's attempt for the planet-eating world record fails miserably. The effort was complicated when an eager bystander told him to "dig in".
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I told them to wait until the pool was constructed before using the diving ladder.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

For Rajiv Singh, training for the 2004 Olympics Dive Competition has become increasingly difficult due to unfavourable weather conditions.

Comment

Ah shark.

Comment

"Man, I have GOT to find a better fetish . . ."
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

"Yeah, well you should see the OTHER guy!"
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

And Raj Ghandi is ahead in the auditions for the next Wily E. Coyote.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If I passed by, I would probably tickle his feet
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Dammit this root canal is tiresome. There are roots down here...but what do I do with them??

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

In a few months he's going to bloom up to become a beautiful software coder.
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                              X