Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Park Avenue
    Men + scarves = NO!!
    So not only do you speak/look/smell like a troll, but you dress like one, too?

Note the classy way a scarf complements a top coat:
    Attached Files
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris and Starchild posting in one thread? how gay.

Comment

Park Avenue has outdone himself in his replies with his crass rejoinder to Starchild's closet comment- way to go on the sympathy front, you lump of schmaltz- and then his comment about men and scarves reveals the haberdasher's horror that is Park Avenue, casual or smart.

Park Avenue thinks: "Hmm, I have a cold neck, it is snowing/raining/dropping hailstones the size of goose eggs, what should I wear? Well, I'll complement my fluorescent shell suit and my trainers with a stylish potato sack!"

Probably a good idea- he'd blend in with the holidaying Brummies. Especially if he accessorizes with a six pack of lager, some prawn cocktail flavour crisps (family pack size) and a girlfriend named Kelly Marie.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Park Avenue... with girlfriend?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The only scarf any man should wear is that of his football team's
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
              What's the point of paying for a scraft that looks good?
              What, your gf doesn't have one of those large square slik things she uses to wrap around her neck occasionally?

Originally posted by Boshko
              Pretty much the only concession to aesthetics I've ever made are shaving occasionally, keeping the cute plant watered, and making sure my shot glass look cool and my posters are in good taste. And I'm damn proud of it
              Aesthetics is good.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Park Avenue... with girlfriend?
                Yes I realize it ws a stretch. How about a shaved sheep?

He could use the wool for his football scarf (ecch) . Although a back to front balaclava might be a better option....
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ahh, never mind.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X