I Hate Shoveling Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's good exercise.

now where's that damn snow?! it's 5 degrees and sunshine in december, something weird is going on
    CSPA

Comment

Well, I woke up this morning and found that it snowed again last night. That's two nights in a row in the Washington DC area. This is somewhat unusual for the area.

However, I'm not annoyed with the snow today because its Saturday. My daughter is asking me right now to go make a snowman. In this way, I don't mind shoveling to pile up the snow for the snowman.

So yesterday's snow sucked, today's is awesome!
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I saw snow once on a holiday.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

All the peoples love snow!
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'm in Dallas, so I don't get a whole lot of snow..

Comment

I like snow. When we get one of those storms that lays 12-18 inches down, people seem to be civil to one another for a change (helping push cars, shoveling old peoples' sidewalks)
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X