No announcement yet.

What is the best MBT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...only a crew of eight is needed! I guess someone has to row.
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Hmm......this one?
      Attached Files
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

RPGs are getting more and more better. In a couple of decades, electromagnetic guns will be applied to the battlefield and finally make 50t tanks obsolete. Tanks will have to get much more agile and stealthy in order to overcome that.
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
          And the BEST.TANK.EVER. is of course this one:
          Isnt that you hanging out the side?
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            That seems like the epitome of stupidity. The changing conditions on the battlefield alone will preclude this sort of unrealistic precision.
            The fire control system, beside the main lazer rangefinder and infra red systems, includes mulitple sensors to test wind speed/direction (including, it is rumor a small doppler radar to test check it down range); a laser device to keep track of microscopic change (due to temperature) in the barell drop, and a computor to tract range change several times per second and project position. This is what allowed (in Gulf War I) 9 Abrams in a scouting group during the approach to medina ridge, to destroy 33 t80s, dug in hull down on a ridge, from beyond the T80s effective range, in all of 33 seconds.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Leaopard 2s look the snaziest. I would kill for a Tamiya model of one and a new airbrush.

Comment

How could you not get a hard on looking at these beauties

And talk about hard-ons. Holy 140mm identity crisis!

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                  wow...only a crew of eight is needed! I guess someone has to row.
                  I count nine.

Isnt that you hanging out the side?
                  Yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X