What is the best MBT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best MBT?

Havn't seen this one in a while. LOL. Sorry, that I had to be the one to bring it back. Let the debate commence!
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

No!!!

/me gets trigger happy
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

M1A2.

Comment

T-34

JOn Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: What is the best MBT?

Originally posted by connorkimbro
          Havn't seen this one in a while. LOL. Sorry, that I had to be the one to bring it back. Let the debate commence!
          Yeah, best thread idea ever. We can´t have enough of the "my **** is the biggest" stuff
          Blah

Comment

Clearly, you meant "my duck is the biggeest"
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

LOL of course.

But we shouldn´t spam down this important thread

Leopard!
              Blah

Comment

MERKAVA!!!
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

The abrams rangefinder, for a weapon effective to a around 4 klicks, is calibrated to milimeters. So exactly where do you want the 120 milimeter round, Saddam.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

T-34 is not the best MBT, it is one of the most successful tanks.

Leopard II A6, Leclerc, and Merkava all look great on papers and training grounds, but none of them have ever been in a real tank battle.

Comment

Leopard II A6, Leclerc, and Merkava all look great on papers and training grounds, but none of them have ever been in a real tank battle.
                      the europeans had their chance... if it wasnt for that whole not supporting the war in iraq thing...
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Re: What is the best MBT?

Brilliant idea. It's been far too long as it is.

Originally posted by Bebro
                        But we shouldn´t spam down this important thread

Heathen! How dare thy spam the holy of holies.

[Edit: Damn. Now those santa hats make that look silly. ]

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                          The abrams rangefinder, for a weapon effective to a around 4 klicks, is calibrated to milimeters.
                          That seems like the epitome of stupidity. The changing conditions on the battlefield alone will preclude this sort of unrealistic precision.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

That seems like the epitome of stupidity. The changing conditions on the battlefield alone will preclude this sort of unrealistic precision.
                            At 4km you're probably right.
                            At 1-1.5km though it could be very useful to be able to put a sabot round in the space between the turret and the chassis.

Tanks without turrets aren't so much tanks as, ... well they aren't quite as effective as tanks with turrets anyway.

Comment

All we know now is that the Abrams is the most successful tank in history. Name one that has a more dominant record?
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                              X