Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orange
    wait wait wait...you paid???
    I have 2 matches. I only paid after I knew I had the matches. If you want to actually talk to them, you have to pay. Since, the whole point of the exercise is to actually talk and meet nice people that could become serious relationships, yeah, I paid. It is not very much.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Digital Pimping. Gotta love it!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
        YES. It found a match, and the girl lives real close by too. The next step is I get to ask her 5 questions, and she asks me 5 questions about relationships. Sounds promising.
        But how much does this service cost? What part of this is free, and then what features do you have to pay, in order to use them?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          But how much does this service cost? What part of this is free, and then what features do you have to pay, in order to use them?
          I got the 1 month subscription which is ~$45. It gives you total access to all the features and the entire website. So, you get the in-depth personality profile, all the options like posting a photo, and also a confidential email service to communicate with the person in private.

The only thing you get for free is the lengthy questionaire, and if you have matches, you only see their first name, town, and physical and personality info.
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"

Comment

I see
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Digital Pimping. Gotta love it!
              Hey, if the internet helps me get married, why not? I just want to find Ms. Right. Does it really matter how?

I haven't had much luck the traditional way since I am very introvert and don't socialize very well.
              Last edited by The diplomat; December 4, 2003, 14:47.

Comment

I am really impressed with EHarmony so far. My favorite match has responded to me. Eharmony has a 4 step process before you actually get to communicate with the person directly. The process involves exchanging questions about relationships, "must haves" and "can't stands", most important traits you look forward in a partner. etc...

It is a really good process that really helps you learn about the other person on really important issues before you even talk to them.

Comment

if i had matches, i might consider paying.

i don't though.
                  -connorkimbro
                  "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

you got dumped by eharmoney.com

Rejected even before you were actually rejected

Comment

ack! that is too much money.

I looked around that love.aol before. bunch of losers- or was that me

well if you guys can't find anyone, I certainly won't.

I've had enough rejection in my life, I don't need more.

Comment

actually, i have matches now, surprise. 4 of them.

but due to the very little and almost completely generic information that eharmony has provided about them so far, i'm not at all interested in registering yet.
                        -connorkimbro
                        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

you guys are giving away too much personal info.

I bet all of you have customer cards at your retail shops and super markets.

you're individuals of glass. big brother is watching you.

Comment

Working...
                          X