Has anyone tried Eharmony?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The diplomat
    well, I expanded the search to include the entire US. I figured that should give me at least 1 result. After all, the US is a large country. Nope, nothing!
    Try the Arctic -- heard there a lot of lonely penguins up there.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

what the hell, i'll give it a shot. i'll let you know how it turns out. lol
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

The penguins or eharmony????

Comment

ahh, no not the penguins. they've been doing fine without me so far, I think I'll leave them alone for now.

damn, this IS a long one. . .
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

i love how they build up the suspense while it's searching for matches. . .

Don't let these matches go to waste. This could be the defining moment of your life.

And the results are. . .

Comrade Tassadar!!

haha j/k. I had no matches.

what did you all put to answer "how far are you silling to search to find your match" thing. .

i put "anywhere in the world"
            -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
              ahh, no not the penguins. they've been doing fine without me so far, I think I'll leave them alone for now.

damn, this IS a long one. . .
              ah, ok

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
                Comrade Tassadar!!
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                  Took the quiz...The results were off, and they couldn't find any matches for me anywhere in the world.

How sad.
                  The Net Rat rises again. If you are married with kids, why would you bother with this quiz?

More evidence Tassadar is not who he says he is.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Maybe just for the fun of it???

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      Maybe just for the fun of it???
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

YES. It found a match, and the girl lives real close by too. The next step is I get to ask her 5 questions, and she asks me 5 questions about relationships. Sounds promising.
                        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

You tried the US? Man, I tried THE WORLD! Honestly though, I'm starting to think this is a scam too, they collecting our info on the income etc..... and then selling us to bastards who spam us and try to sell something.. bah..
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            You tried the US? Man, I tried THE WORLD! Honestly though, I'm starting to think this is a scam too, they collecting our info on the income etc..... and then selling us to bastards who spam us and try to sell something.. bah..
                            What's the point of trying the whole world? If it found you a match half way around the world, how would you be able to spend time with them to build a real relationship?

I am lucky cause my match is like 1 and half hours away driving. If it works, we could actually a real relationship, which is the whole point, right?
                            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              You do realize that you are suppose to wait for a match BEFORE you pay and give them your credit card, adress and other info, right?

Comment

wait wait wait...you paid???
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X